Friday, February 26, 2021

2021 All about me

 First name: Ngarea
4 things about me:fit swimmer messy sports. daughter of Hula and Wayne sister of Riki and Kaira Lover of: Netball sports swimming Who feels:Happy when my team wins feels sorry for the poor and feels mad at my brother Who needs:My family Electronics and food Who gives:gifts to my friends Hugs to my mum and slaps to Riki Who fears:No school Spiders and Going to deep in the ocean who would like:School on Sunday Riki going out for 1 week I would like my sister-Kaira to come back for a few days Who comes from:place-country who lives in place-country i live in country and i come from country my surname :Habib    Do you have anything in common with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about