Friday, September 24, 2021

I woke up with powers! Writing w9 t3

    Date: 20/9/21
    Purpose:To narrate
    Audience:Whaea Sharlee & World wide
    Title: I wake up with different powers each morning

 


                                              Introduction

Kia ora my name is Emma and this morning something felt weird. I had a weird feeling in my gut and I didn't figure it out till I got to school. Let me tell you the story from the beginning. 


                                               How it happened

This morning I woke up, got dressed and I went downstairs to my mum to see what was for breakfast. I sat down at the table and started munching on a bowl of fruit loops/cereal. I jumped into the car and popped my seat belt on and we went to school. As I was in class I was listening to the most boring book called 101 facts about why you should go to school. I got so bored I wanted to make the book fling. And what do you know it literally flung out the window. I obviously thought it was a coincidence but a while later I knew it was no coincidence.

                                                 Trying out my power 
I sprinted off to the playground and tried to see what happened. I looked at a piece of bark and thought of it going to the grass and it did then suddenly I knew what it meant then I lifted a smirk on my face. It Meant that I had the power to move objects. I don't know how I got it but I am still happy about it. I used it for stuff like grappling on my lunch or drink.


                                                    Telekinesis

This power is called telekinesisI I wouldn't use it around other people or let anyone see me do it because they will probably treat you differently because of your powers. In my opinion I think that some powers can be useless but I figured out what is good about telekinesis the good thing about telekinesis is that you can make objects,people and things move example if I see a chair and then go out to it I think of it pulling out for me then it would move and that's the same with any other object it's basically moving stuff with your mind.

                                            


                                                         It all changes

I went home from school and got out of my uniform and then I started practising my telekinesis

 Skills. 4 hours later I became a master at moving items so I decided to keep on going. But then it was bedtime. I woke up to a lovely morning and grabbed my spoon and started to have breakfast alone but that was whenI found



                                                          How i got the power


So I figured out that I got a power when I woke up because I had a dream where I got any superpower I wanted and in my dream of course I picked telekinesis so I guess my dream came to Life. Well I guess that solves 1 problem now I have to figure out how to get rid of it because I don't want it anymore i am getting tired of it and the more often i do it the more i will get used to it then won’t want to let it go so I will try let it go now.




                                                    Solving the next problem


 Well I think I just have to wait till bedtime and keep it to myself. I'm thinking to wait till bedtime because it came in the morning after i had a dream about so let's hope i have a dream about it going away so it will go away.





                                              Yay i Figured it out
 

I figured out how to get rid of it. I have to wait till the morning then it should go away because it came this morning so it should be gone tomorrow morning. In the morning I tried my powers and they were gone! I was so happy but when I went back to school we read 101 facts about why you should go to school part 2! I was soooo frustrated. I hope you liked this story about how Emma got her powers!.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about