Thursday, September 9, 2021

Wonder woman first person writing

                  1st person writing Narrative Hero/Villain

                RT:Paragraphing

                 
              Audience:world wide
                 

               Purpose: To Narrate




Kia ora it is me Ngarea and today i will be writing a 1st person narrative about wonder woman so let's get started.


Hello i’m wonder woman and my purpose is to save people from villains and protect the world.A villain i have faced is Harley Quinn and she was feisty and she went hard out on the attack and she got so mad that she called in the joker I wasn’t afraid,Harley Quinn and the joker came up at me and attacked me but I dodged there attacks but they did eventually knock me out. But I got up and I fought back because I’m wonder woman. I do not give up that easily. So when I got up and fought back the left I was proud of what I did and I knew it was the right thing to do but there was a feeling in my stomach that something was wrong. It felt like butterflies flying around in my stomach but it also felt like I fell off a cliff. I couldn’t figure out what it was so I just left it.


What is a villain? Well most villains are superheroes enemies. Villains cause mischief and sometimes the hero may attract villains to come. Us heroes save people from villains because villains are no good, they are mischievous and cause trouble. Villains are made for being our/superheroes arch enemies. No one likes villains; they keep on bothering people and us superheroes. That's why we have superheroes because some people/heroes have to protect the world. Us superheroes save the world,we are like a shield to the world making sure we stay safe.


A little bit about me is that I'm a superhero (of course) I sometimes work with the justice league (well it is because I am in the justice league.)  The powers that I have are superior strength, speed,,agility, I have the ability to fly and l can turn stuff invisible.

I have an invisible jet that I mostly fly in. When I am in my invisible jet no one will be able to see me through the jet. I come from books and movies. I am a superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics.


Being a superhero is quite hard when you have to fight villains and bad guys but being a superhero can also mean that you are doing something good for the world but being a villain is doing something bad for the world. I am a compassionate, caring, stubborn, opinionated, highly competitive, outgoing, immortal Amazon and an amazing person. 



Thank you for reading this piece of writing about Wonder woman. I hope you enjoyed reading this. I wrote about Wonder Woman because she is my favorite superhero. Wonder Woman is my favorite superhero because I like how she has an invisible jet and how she saves lots and lots of people and I love her outfit and powers

Who is your favorite superhero and why?

2 comments:

  1. WOW Ngarea this piece of writing is really good keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ngarea,

    I'm more of Marvel fan than a DC fan but the way you describe how cool Wonder Woman is, is shifting the balance. Her weapons are quite cool like her silver bracelets that deflect stuff and her golden lasso that makes people tell the truth which is a very unique weapon and would totally come in handy. I can see why she would be your favourite superhero from everything you've written about her through 1st person narrative. Awesome writing this week. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about