Friday, November 26, 2021

Week6 T4

2 comments:

1. Hi ngarea

It's Ella and good work for finishing your work for this week. I really like your idea about having a under water taxi.

ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ngarea! So good to see you everyday at our Meets, you are working hard to keep connected with us and we love seeing you each morning. Excellent work choosing maths tasks that challenge you, I was interested in how you worked out the basket of eggs problem, I thought that one looked tricky! You have evaluated what is similar and what is different in the two Minecraft must reads, identifying that both use wood and have water surrounding each structure. The idea to have glass floors was very intriguing! I was wondering what this might look like? What sea life would we see? The vehicle you created was something that could be extremely helpful to our community. We have a lot of water around us and the Sea Ambulance would be a great way to help people when they need it. The picture you created to show it in action was awesome, I think it showed how your creation could function in the water. Would the bottom part be the shape of a boat? Great mahi Ngarea!

ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about