Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Writing! :D

 So there I was sitting in an old tree house in a park trying to keep my overactive imagination in my head on a rainy day . My name is Lia. I'm 12 years old ,blonde hair,blue eyes,59.4 inch,Light freckles on my nose,Wearing a baggy jumper and ripped jeans,and eating pea’s. I was left in the park. A beautiful bright colored park sitting in an old tree. It just doesn't make sense. An old ragged tree house  surrounded by a beautiful bright colored playground. I was sitting in the tree house with my bag of items. The items were my phone,a book,A pen,bathing suit (because a beach is nearby),food/Pea’s,Apples,sour patch kids,water , juice and plastic cups.

There was a hotel a few blocks away i was thinking to get in my bathing suit and walk across good thing is cars will be slow on a slippery road i will get shelter i could call my mum to pick me up from there Bad thing i could slip on slippery water my hair,my bag and I will get drenched and I don't have money to spend the night in the hotel. So what should I do: go to the hotel and wait there or wait in the tree house.

                                                   The decision

I'm going to the hotel and see if I do have money to pay. I'm at the hotel now let me check oops i only have 83 $ and 40c. The lady from the hotel said that we could rent a nearby apartment for only 60 dollars. I said thank you. As I walked off to the apartment I saw an eat in shop so I rented my apartment, put down my stuff, set up security cameras that the apartment gives everyone and locked the door and left.

                                                     

I walked closer and closer to the buffet but I saw this weird man following me. I decided to not freak out because he might speed up if I freak out. He went faster and faster so I ran. I made it to eat at the buffet and told the lady about what happened. She said “where is your mother, shouldn't you be with her, you are too young to be by yourself” and she was right. I am too young so I decided to get hot burger chips and Pepsi. I went back to my apartment and saw my mum walking down the street I packed all my stuff cleared the security cameras and ran downstairs gave the keys back to the owner and ran out and hugged my mum. I didn't tell you at the start of the story but she left me at the park for 3 weeks because she forgot about me and she was out looking for me.


                                        The End

                                 I hope you enjoyed reading that story


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about